Epson Home Cinema 2040 1080p 3D 3LCD Home Theater Projector
$799.99 $549.99 Save: $250.00 (31%). Check price and availability on Amazon
- Screen Size Range: 90-inches from 8 feet; 134-inches from 12 feet. Projector Dimensions: Including feet – 11.69″ x 9.65″ x 4.69″ (W x D x H). Excluding feet – 11.69″ x 9.80″ x 4.49″ (W x D x H).
- White Brightness: 2200 Lumens; Color Brightness: 2200 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 35,000:1; Keystone Correction: Yes; Lens Shift: No
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited; Lamp Life: Up to 7,500 hours (ECO mode) and up to 4000 hours (Normal mode)
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI (1 MHL), 1 RCA (composite), 2 RCA (1 audio L/R) stereo, 1 VGA D-sub 15 pin (computer input), 1 USB Type A. Please refer the User Guide before use.
- Fan Noise: 29 dB – 37 dB
Want to compare similar products: Check on Amazon
- This is a great product! I was worried that a 1080p image would look poor when projected at 100″. This projector proved me wrong! After I booted it up, I was blown away by how vibrant and crisp the image looked. After using this, I don’t think I’ll watch on anything smaller than 100″. I also have a 50″ 4k TV (without HDR), and I would still rather watch a movie using the 1080p projector
- A great projector for a great price, this is perfect for family movie nights. Not having any room in my house for a permanent theater, this projector is a breeze to set-up on the fly against a screen or wall. The built in speaker has no bass to it but it is not bad all things considering (speakers or a sound bar does improve the experience).
- Video quality is impressive, audio is very low, as worse as not having at all. Could have been double of what it is . Biggest issue is the heat that is getting generated.
Want to see more reviews: Check on Amazon
Lowest price this year at $549.99. Don’t miss it.