Frigidaire ULTRAWF Refrigerator Water Filter
Terms and Condition
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For guaranteed performance, use Frigidaire® genuine water filters.
- Imitation filters may display a lower price and claim to be compatible with Frigidaire refrigerators, but only Frigidaire genuine filters are guaranteed by Frigidaire to deliver quality water filtration at Frigidaire’s specifications.
- Our Frigidaire® Water Filters are tested rigorously to guarantee that they reduce contaminants, such as lead.
- Premium genuine water filter tested and certified by NSF International standards. NS
- F Standard 42 Certified: Reduces chlorine, taste, and odor. NSF Standard 53 Certified: Reduces
health related contaminants such as lead, volatile organic chemicals, and asbestos. NSF Standard 401 Certified: Reduces emerging chemical compounds.
- Replace filter every 6 months or 200 gallons to maximize contaminant reduction.
- Seems to work great! We haven’t had our water tested to be sure, but it tastes dechlorinated and fresh if you run it a bit to get the stale water out of the refrigerator line each time.
- I think it’s making our water taste good and possibly cleaner? Maybe it’s our imagination, I’ll like to think it’s helping cause we keep buying it haha.
- My refrigerator began to stop making ice cubes. I called Frigidaire and they told me to replace the water filter. I ordered the filter from Amazon and within 2 days it arrived. My ice machine immediately began to produce ice as if the unit were brand new. The filter is extremely easy to replace.
I highly recommend this replacement filter as it solved the ice problem as well as the water coming from the dispenser which had slowed considerably at the same time the ice machine began to not work.
- Returned this filter because it never cleared up the water. Not even after 5+ gallons and several days of use. It wasn’t air bubbles. Not sure what caused it. This was my second attempt at buying this filter. Bad batch maybe? The old filter works better. Going to home depot instead.
Please follow and like us: