Moto G Plus (5th Generation) – Lunar Gray – 32 GB – Unlocked
Meet the new, carrier-friendly Moto G PLUS. This phone is all about performance you won’t outgrow. It takes stunning photos thanks to an advanced 12 MP camera and along with an all-day battery, gets up to 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of TurboPower. It also comes in a streamlined design that fits nicely in your pocket and also comes with a fingerprint scanner/sensor.
- Fast 4G LTE speed, up to 2.0 GHz octa-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, and a bright 5.2” full HD (1080p) display ensures videos and games run smoothly and look great
- Enjoy the best of Google Android 7.0 Nougat, including Google Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail and more
- Take brilliant photos with the 12 MP HD camera or snap group shots with a 5 MP wide-angle selfie cam. Add up to 128 GB of additional storage with a microSD card
- The all-day battery includes TurboPower (TM) charging which provides up to 6 hours of use in just 15 minutes
- Unlocked and carrier-friendly, works with all major carrier networks domestically or abroad
- The fingerprint sensor instantly unlocks your phone
1. It was a huge upgrade from the 1st-gen, 2014 Moto G LTE (XT1045) which had served me well for nearly three years, but whose limited memory (8GB flash and a mere 1GB RAM) had become frustrating to deal with, struggling to keep up with today’s heavier apps and web pages, no longer even able to follow links from an RSS reader without the reader app having to restart afterwards.
2. Overall, I am very happy with the phone. It truly does feel like an upgrade. The phone performance is snappy, camera is fast, screen is decent, and there are few limitations. If you are a low to moderate user that knows how to use the google play store, then this might be the best value for your money of any phone currently on the market. Period.
3. Performance is good. Most applications load in under 5 seconds. The only game I play is Pokémon Go, so I can’t rate gaming. The stock text notification is worse than I am used to. Music sounds wonderful with a headphone, but only okay with the provided speaker. The stock calendar for google is also only okay. Calling and Wi-Fi calling have been perfect so far. Definitely better than my old S5. Bluetooth works well and pairs quickly. Multi-tasking is also effective once you get used to the on-screen buttons.
1. I liked everything about this phone except the screen, which had permanent ghost-lines in the background. I thought, that must be a flaw so I exchanged it for another one. Same exact problem. I ended up ordering a G5S Plus instead with a slightly larger screen and better camera, otherwise all the same hardware – well worth it. The screen quality issue is non existent on the G5S Plus.
2. Had this only one month the system is running slow already, using some app such As Instagram would hav bugs And suddenly STOP. The definition of camera is good But the processing time is slow almost every third party APP is going to be running slow